Essential treatment. Streamlined design.
Your essential companion for pain relief, faster recovery, and whole-body wellness. Provides our quietest Theragun experience without compromising performance. The G3 is engineered and designed to be professional-grade yet effective for daily consumer use.
Relieves your sore and stiff muscles through our scientifically-calibrated combination of muscle treatment depth and frequency, giving 16 mm muscle treatment depth with a frequency of 40 percussions per second.. Theragun's powerful, battery-operated devices provide deep muscle treatment faster and more effectively than a massager.
- Targets an entire muscle group in just 2 minutes with 40 lbs of force and the easy-to-use ergonomic multi-grip handle, allowing you to float the G3 over your muscles for easy relief - you let it do all the work.
- Treat sore muscles post-workout
- Accelerate muscle repair and recovy
- Target myofascial release on hard-to-reach areas
- Great for lower back pain, knots and muscle tightness, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel, tech neck, and more!
- Customize treatment with 2 speeds: our standard, deep treatment speed and a lighter speed to treat sensitive, sore areas.
- With a premium, high-gloss finish and sleek profile, the G3 makes no sacrifices on design while providing our quietest experience yet.
- 16 mm Amplitude
- 2400 & 1750 PPMs
- 40 lbs of Force
- Ergonomic Multi-Grip
- Built-in Batteries
- Amplitude - 16 mm
- Force - Delivers up to 40 lbs
- Frequency - Two speeds, 40 and 29 percussions per second
- Frame - Professional grade plastic composite
- Internals - Industrial grade Japanese motor
- Battery Life - 60 minute built-in battery life
- Type - Lithium-ion 3 cell
- Weight - 2.7 lbs
- Dimensions - 250 mm x 200 mm x 70 mm
Included with Purchase:
- G3 Device
- Protective Travel Case
- Built-in Battery (60 minutes)
- Battery Charger
- 4 Pro Attachments (G3 is also compatible with all other available Pro Attachments):
- Dampener for general use and tender areas
- Standard Ball for overall use
- Thumb for trigger point therapy
- Cone to pinpoint muscle treatment
- Style: G3-PKG-BLK-US