Men's New Balance 1400v6 Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoes
The speedy 1400 series is back with the race-ready 1400v6. Continuing with the same fast-feeling REVlite bottom unit as its predecessor, this update features a lightweight but surprisingly structured upper that's ready to tackle anything from 5k to 26.2. A FantomFit support cage provides a secure midfoot fit, while a breathable mesh package is designed for a light and airy feel. Borrowed from our track collection, a new tongue construction offers a sleek and streamlined fit that s ready for race day.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- No-Sew Overlays and Engineered Mesh
- Barefoot Friendly Internal Construction
- 3D Resin Screen Print On Upper
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: M1400BY6