Men's Newton Motion 8 Running Shoe
The New Motion 8 features our Adaptive Fit Engineered Mesh upper for unmatched comfort, while firmer medial side post will keep you on the straight and narrow. Or the rugged and unpredictable. Whichever path you choose, the Motion 8 is ready. Smooth and stable, the Motion 8 delivers the highly responsive characteristics of the Gravity with extra support for those seeking a stability model.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- New adaptive fit air mesh upper and anatomically designed skeletal tongue.
- Increased breathability plus a comfortable seamless construction.
- New Minimalistic Articulated Throat Opening.
- Over time, many shoe designs have become thicker, cushier and heavier with greater heel heights. In the spirit of making every stride better, Newton shoes feature lower heel to toe drops to put you in a position to run most naturally.
- If you love the responsive yet cushioned feel of the lugs in the forefoot, you'll be happy to find out the same technology exists in the heel. With Newton Running, you get full-foot cushioning and protection.
- The secret sauce powering the speed of Newton Running shoes is its proprietary Action/Reaction Technology. Generated by the active movement of the lugs, Action/Reaction Technology creates a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system that provides quicker bounce-back and loses less energy than a traditional foam-core running shoe.
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 3 mm
- Style: M000319