Men's Nike Metcon 4 XD Training Shoes
The Nike Metcon 4 XD provides a stable base, flexible support and extra durability for a wide range of training activities, from sprints and sled pushes to lifting and rope climbing. A new textured mesh makes it stronger, lighter, and more durable than any Metcon - ever. A 3-D print reinforces the shoe from toe to heel - so it won't wear out before you do.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Functional Fitness - From the weight racks, climbing ropes, box jumps and more. These functional fitness shoes are designed with a specific goal and function in mind.
- Adaptable cushioning plus the lightweight mesh fabric is breathable.
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills and the laces engage Flywire cables around your foot for a strong, secure fit.
- A flat, stable platform helps you feel connected to the ground during explosive lifts and high-intensity training, while sticky rubber gives you plenty of grip.
- Weight: Not Available
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Available
- Style: BV1636-011