Women's Altra Torin Knit 3.5 Running Shoe
Women's Running Footwear
If you like the original Torin, you're going to love the Torin knit. This brand new version of an already awesome shoe brings you the same midsole comfort and outsole durability as the original version, but with an engineered knit upper. This engineered knit offers a sleek, breathable sock-like upper with a reinforced A-strap internal support system for a more secure fit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Footshape Toe Box llows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Zero Drop platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- The Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFW1837K-0