Women's Asics Dynaflyte 3 Running Shoe
Fly farther and faster in the new Dynaflyte 3. Featuring updates from top to bottom while still keeping what has made the Dynaflyte series so great, this new version is a true update. The new adapt mesh in the upper is flexible where you want it yet sturdy where it needs to be, helping your foot stay secure and comfortable. FlyteFoam Lyte in the midsole is an updated version of its predecessor, FlyteFoam, and is designed to be lighter, more durable, and even more environmentally friendly! Take to the skies in the Dynaflyte 3.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Same great Rearfoot GEL-technology cushioning system and Impact Guidance System Technology combine for comfort and fluid gait efficiency
- New FlyteFoam Lyte is durable, light, and environmentally friendly
- Guidance Line Midsole Tech gives vertical flex grooves for enhanced gait efficiency
- Weight: 7.58 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 1012A002-002