Women's Brooks Ghost 11 Gore-Tex Running Shoe
The smoothest ride possible gets softer, lighter, and now waterproof. BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever. In addition, the smooth and stable ride is provided by the Segmented Crash Pad which is designed to adapt to each foot fall, so no matter how your foot lands, you'll enjoy the smoothest ride possible. Plus, Gore-Tex is present in one of the most popular shoes by providing a waterproof, breathable upper that lets you run happy anywhere.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The newly engineered mesh upper practically disappears on foot with strategically placed stretch and structure where you need it most.
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize forefoot flexibility.
- The Gore-Tex version provides a waterproof, breathable upper.
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1202761B071