Women's Brooks Revel 2 Running Shoe
Comfort styled to go anywhere. The updated flat-knit upper shows a new, fresh look while the internal bootie surrounds your foot in all day comfort. Add a heel Segmented Crash Pad to promote smooth transitions and you'll be running in style.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The updated flat-knit upper gives this shoe a new look and feel that works well beyond your run.
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride, dispersing impact away from your body for just-right softness underfoot.
- Heat-activated yarns ensure the flat knit keeps its shape, preventing stretching over time.
- Weight: 9.0 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1202811B028