Women's New Balance 1540v3 Walking Shoe
Our made in US 1540v3 is kitted out with technology that helps deliver mile-after-mile stability and combat overpronation. It's made with two layers of performance foam that offers superior support and a soft rebound. Designed with an ENCAP and Rollbar midsole technology, this runner offers rear foot movement control for feet on runs from 5K and beyond.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability Plus - Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- ENCAPﾨ midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales
- Synthetic/mesh upper, plus ROLLBAR with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: W1540SP3