Women's Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 5 Trail Running Shoe
Built specifically for trails, the Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 5 keeps you galloping over rough terrain in breathable, multi-layer mesh. A rock plate helps shield your foot, while a Zoom Air heel unit cushions your stride on and off the path.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Multi-layer mesh in the upper wraps your foot in lightweight breathability, plus skin overlays placed on high-wear areas enhance durability throughout.
- Rock plate in midsole helps shield your foot from rough terrain and the grippy outsole lugs are made for mud shedding.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel adds to low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Weight: Not Available
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Style: AQ2223-100