Women's Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Running Shoe
The Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Women's Running Shoe takes smooth, lightweight performance to the next level. The Flyknit constructed upper conforms to your foot with a minimal, supportive design. Underfoot, durable Nike React technology defies odds by being both ultra soft and responsive.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The upper construction is now fully Flyknit, delivering lightweight stretch and support.
- Newly added sebbing wraps your midfoot for added support and it integrates with the eyestays so you can adjust the fit.
- Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride and the traction pattern has clear rubber on the forefoot and heel to enhance durability and traction just where you need it.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Style: BQ8927-003