Women's Nike Free RN 5.0 Training Shoes
An ideal performer for runs up to 3 miles, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a running shoe. Lightweight, single layer mesh in the upper provides more stretch to feel like a second skin. Less foam in the midsole means you're ready to hit the ground running.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Functional Fitness - From the weight racks, climbing ropes, box jumps and more. These functional fitness shoes are designed with a specific goal and function in mind.
- Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step while the rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility and asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown and the sockliner is designed to give your foot a close, connected feel to the ground.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: AQ1316-100