Women's Nike Odyssey React Flyknit 2 Running Shoe
The Nike Odyssey React Flyknit 2 Women's Running Shoe provides a strategic combination of lightweight Flyknit construction and synthetic material for support. Underfoot, Nike React cushioning delivers a soft, springy ride for a route that begs to be crushed.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Newly added Flyknit construction provides lightweight flexibility, while the new synthetic material through the midfoot adds support.
- Foam collar is molded for soft, smooth comfort around your ankle.
- Outsole geometry and Nike React technology work together to support your foot through your entire footstrike and gives a soft, smooth and responsive ride.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Style: AH1016-500