Women's Saucony Peregrine 8 Trail Running Shoes
Women's Trail Shoes
Give pavement the bird. Ready to take things off-road? You are now. The PWRTRAC outsole on the Peregrine 8 has dialed in traction across a variety of terrains. And with EVERUN in the topsole, you have all the underfoot protection and cushion you need to tackle the trail ahead.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Engineered mesh on the upper is all new while the wrapping is designed differently too! All to give the shoe a more flexible and accomodating feel
- Now has PWRFOAM in the midsole, which is an upgrade from previous models that gives the shoe a more comfortable feel without sacrificing any bounce in your run
- 6.0mm outsole lugs to ensure great grip on trails while also providing long-lasting durability
- Weight: 9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: S10424-3