Men's Hoka One One Clifton 5 Running Shoe
The Clifton 5 is the latest in the family of award-winning Clifton shoes. True to its heritage, the 5 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. Central to its design is the famed HOKA midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we're talking a smooth, smooth ride. The 5 also has a new engineered mesh upper with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort. We take new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously, and we believe this upper really adds to the comfort, fit, and feel for which the Clifton is known. Complete your comfort goals by adding insoles that are specifically designed for running, like the Superfeet RUN Comfort Thin Insoles and the Superfeet RUN Comfort Max Insoles.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1093755-BISB