Women's Adidas Solar Drive 19 Running Shoe
Feel confident on your daily run. These women's shoes have a breathable mesh upper that's designed for an irritation-free fit and a Solar Propulsion Rail to help guide the foot from touchdown to toe-off. Responsive cushioning returns energy to your stride thanks to the BOOST midsole.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot
- Mesh upper and lace closure
- Durable Adiwear outsole
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: EF0780