Women's Adidas Solar Boost 19 Running Shoe
Go the distance in these women's shoes designed for long runs. The breathable mesh upper features reinforced zones for targeted support, and the Torsion System delivers a smooth ride. Built with our most responsive cushioning ever, the shoes return energy to your stride mile after mile.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Air mesh upper; Tailored Fibre Placement for midfoot support
- Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride; Continentalﾪ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Responsive Boost midsole; Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: G28034