Women's Asics GEL-Nimbus 21 Running Shoe
An improved fit goes a long way for a legendary shoe. The new engineered mesh upper adapts to your foot's movement while giving more room in the forefoot, plus the iconic GEL technology is still here to provide superior shock absorption where you want it. FLYTEFOAM Propel gives high energy return and additional cushioning, especially when it's paired with FLYTEFOAM Lyte, an additional bounce-back technology that is 55% lighter than industry standard EVA. These shoes are ready to bring supreme comfort wherever youﾒre running.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New premium mesh upper offers more breathability and support, plus a spacious toe-box
- FLYTEFOAM Propel and FLYTEFOAM Lyte provides supreme bounce and continuous cushion, thanks to a unique elastomer compound and the organic nano fibers
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology cushioning systems improve shock reduction during impact and toe-off phases, allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot goes through the gait cycle
- Weight: 9.0 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 13mm
- Style: 1012A156-022