Women's New Balance Fresh Foam Beacon v2 Running Shoe
The Fresh Foam Beacon v2 women's running shoe delivers an incredibly cushioned underfoot feel in a shockingly lightweight package. The updated engineered knit upper is soft and breathable in the forefoot, with a new Ultra Heel construction for a sleek rearfoot fit. Underfoot, strategically placed rubber pods offer targeted durability in high-abrasion areas.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Updated synthetic/mesh upper.
- New Ultra Heel construction for a sleek rearfoot fit.
- Ground contact Fresh Foam innovative midsole created from a single piece of foam that provides a plush, more natural ride.
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: WBECNBW2