Women's Altra Intuition 4.0 Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
Altra's neutral do-it-all road shoe is back with huge improvements and exciting upgrades. A decoupled heel, modernized, engineered mesh upper and extra rubber toe cap protection are just a few of the new features. The updated midsole will keep these Altra classics looking fast and fresh. Enjoy your run and log some miles in the Intuition 4.0, it won't let you down.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Designed To Improve:ﾠNatural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Midsole:ﾠEVA with A-Boundﾙ Top Layer and InnerFlex
- Platform:ﾠFully Cushioned Zero Dropﾙ platform and FootShapeﾙ toe box
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm Drop
- Style: AFW1735F-5