Women's Altra Provision 3.0 Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
Don't stray from the path, let the Women's Altra Provision 3.0 guide your run and keep you on track. The Altra Provision 3.0 is a dynamic support shoe meaning that support features jump in to guide you only when you need them. The Varus wedge, StabiliPod and GuideRail technology can help excessive pronators run stronger and longer, as well as provide non-intrusive support for tired feet. Harness your superpower and support your peak performance with the Altra Provision 3.0.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Assist Fallen Arches, Excessive Pronation
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Boundﾙ Top Layer, StabiliPodﾙ Technology, Varusﾙ Stability Wedge Technology
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Dropﾙ platform and FootShapeﾙ toe box
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm Drop
- Style: AFW1745F-3