Women's Asics GEL-DS Trainer 22 Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
The GEL-DS Trainer 22 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam Technology for the optimal lightweight ride with better bounce-back cushioning and a greater energy return between strides. The Dynamic DuoMax Support System and Propulsion Trusstic Technology creates a stable and responsive ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Impact Guidance System Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: T770N-3967