Women's Saucony Xodus ISO 3 Trail Running Shoe
"Stiff, clunky, & heavy" might describe your boots, but it should never describe your trail running shoes. New from the ground up, the Xodus ISO 3 takes our award winning cushioning system to the max by making the midsole entirely from EVERUN. Add in ISOFIT for comfort, PWRTRAC for grip, 6.0mm outsole lugs and it's time to go discover new views.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- New full-length EVERUN midsole
- Dual Compound outsole: PWRTRAC + XT-900 combine to give tacky, durable rubber that provides exceptional traction and abrasion resistance
- Engineered mesh and ISOFIT dynamic upper create a breathable, adaptable fit system for the shape of motion of your foot
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: S10449-35