Nike Air Zoom Flyknit Streak LE NYC Racing Shoe
Unisex Running Shoe
Nike Air Zoom Flyknit Streak LE (NYC 2016) Racing Shoe delivers continuous propulsion through its anatomical toe, redesigned midfoot shank and innovative outsole pattern. The Flyknit upper construction and Flywire cables lock the foot down to keep you focused through your finishing kick.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flyknit upper construction seamlessly integrates stretch, breathability and support.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Compression-molded Phylon foam for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Weight: 6.77 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: 849655-006