Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Running Shoe
Unisex Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Running Shoe
The Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% clears your path to record-breaking speed with a lighter design and faster feel than before. With more cushioning underfoot and reduced weight up top, the result is unprecedented energy return and comfort.
This is a unisex shoe, the above are men's sizes - for the corresponding women's sizes, see above Size Guide
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- NEW VaporWeave material up top is an engineered woven mesh that's light and breathable, absorbs far less water from sweat or rain, while giving a secure, comfortable fit and is lighter than Flyknit.
- Wider toe area gives a roomier fit and helps engage forefoot muscles.
- Lengthwise flex grooves on outsole enhance multi-surface traction in a variety of weather conditions.
- Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet, and NEXT% adds more ZoomX for responsive comfort on race day, while being redistributed to decrease the heel-to-toe drop and giving a more stable feeling that also maximizes energy return.
- Newly updated laces loop through lightweight side sashes that eliminate the need for an arch band - helping to reduce shoe weight and relieve pressure on the top of your tendons.
- What's returning:
- Still embedded within the foam is a full-length curved carbon fiber plate that increases stiffness and helps prevent energy loss in toe bends to provide a sensation of propulsion.
- The shoe's weight stays the same - even with 15 percent more foam.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: AO4568-300