Men's Asics GEL-Kayano 25 Running Shoe
GEL-KAYANO 25 has reengineered performance with exceptional cushioning, comfort, stability, fit and protection, giving runners ultimate confidence in their shoes. When runners aren't thinking about their feet, they can get into their mental-flow state and discover what they never thought they could achieve as a runner.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability Plus - Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC Technology integrates Guidance Technology Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency and provides midfoot structural integrity.
- Two-Layer Jacquard Mesh Upper provides a premium fit with reduced overlays and weight.
- GEL Technology attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Weight: 11.85 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1011A019-021