Women's Adidas AdiZero Adios 3 Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
The Women's Adidas AdiZero Adios 3 running shoe is packed with a full-foot boostﾙ midsole which provides unmatched energy return and superior cushioning. The full-length TORSIONﾮ SYSTEM designed for maximum propulsion off the toe when moving at quicker rates. The Adios 3 ADIWEARﾙ heel outsole provides superior grip and durability while maintaining light weight while the Continental Rubber outsole delivers 21% more traction in dry conditions and 23% more traction in wet conditions.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Boostﾙ is designed to be significantly more temperature resistant than normal midsole materials so you can perform consistently in any climate
- Coolever mesh lining allows for superior moisture and heat exchange between the foot and the outside air
- Forefoot outsole design ensures better cushioning and smoother toe-off
- Weight: 6.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9 mm Drop
- Style: BA7948