Women's Adidas Adizero Tempo 9 Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
When you run, you race, always focused on beating your best time. These women's Adizero Tempo 9 Running Shoes are built for a light ride to help you meet that challenge. The shoes combine an energy-returning dual-density boost midsole with an origami-influenced webbing design on the upper for a smooth, responsive ride with enhanced support and flexibility. The STRETCHWEB outsole adapts and flexes to the way your foot hits the ground, delivering a secure grip in wet or dry conditions.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Dual-density boost cushioning on the medial side provides very light ENERGIZED STABILITY for a smooth, responsive ride
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; adizero webbing inspired by Japanese origami for enhanced forefoot support
- TORSION SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Microfit design locks down the heel for a secure fit and fast run; Reflective heel marker
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm Drop
- Style: BA8239