Women's Adidas Edgebounce Running Shoe
These versatile running shoes perform in the gym and on the streets. The women's-specific design has a wider forefoot and heel platform to deliver stability for crosstraining. The stretch mesh upper offers foot-cradling comfort. An internal fit system is attached to the sockliner to allow you to loosen or tighten the fit for personalised lockdown. Springy cushioning Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility and the Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning
- Seam-sealed stretch-mesh upper
- Internal custom-fit sockliner and durable Adiwear outsole
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: BB7566