Unisex Nike Zoom Streak LT 4 Racing Shoe
Unisex Nike Zoom Streak LT 4 Racing Shoe is built to perform on the road, cross country or track. A lightweight mesh upper along with an internal arch band and responsive cushioning work together to create a locked-down fit and snappy response. This is a unisex shoe, the above are men's sizes - for the corresponding women's sizes, see above Size Guide
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Internal arch band offers an adaptive, secure fit, while the midfoot shank delivers snappy response.
- Flymesh constructed upper provides zoned breathability and the Dynamic Fit technology integrates with the internal arch band and lacing system to provide a secure feel.
- Cushlon LT midsole foam delivers super-lightweight, responsive cushioning. It is a lighter variant of Cushlon, making it ideal for racing flats. Zoom Air unit in the heel offers responsive impact absorption.
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm (14mm heel, 10mm forefoot)
- Style: 924514-401