Men's Saucony Hurricane ISO 4 Running Shoes
Men's Running Shoes
Stability to count on, cushioning to cruise on. The Hurricane ISO 4 now brings a full-length EVERUN midsole to the table and promises to raise the bar for stability shoes. Designed with ISOFIT to secure the foot, while allowing for dynamic motion to adapt to the way you run.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- In addition to now having full-length EVERUN in the midsole, there is still an EVERUN topsole to help you bound along on your run in comfort
- Reinforcement on the ISOFIT lace design gives the overpronating runner more support and a more secure feel
- The same great medial posted midsole to counteract overpronating is coupled with an engineered mesh upper for great breathability and durability
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S20411-2