Men's Adidas SolarGlide Running Shoe
A go-to pair for all your runs, these shoes have energised cushioning that works with a flexible outsole to deliver a smooth and comfortable ride. The breathable mesh upper is designed to support and stretch as you move for an optimal fit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Lace closure and mesh upper with forefoot ribbing for a flexible, adaptable bend, all with a cushioned tongue
- Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide the foot
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 10.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AQ0332