Men's Altra Torin 3.5 Running Shoe
Men's Running Footwear
The new Torin 3.5 has been completely updated for a speedier look and feel. The upper features a brand new mesh with enhanced breathability, bold color blocking and an integrated tongue. The synthetic nubuck heel adds durability and flair, while the tried and true midsole cushioning delivers the comfort and performance you love. If you already loved the comfort and performance of the Torin you'll love this update.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Footshape Toe Box llows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Zero Drop platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- A-Bound cushioning is an energy-return compound that sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFM1837F-1