Men's Altra Torin Knit 3.5 Running Shoe
Men's Running Footwear
We've taken our best-selling road shoe and given it a complete makeover. The Torin knit features a flashy engineered knit upper that is sleek and comfortable, and thanks to the A-Strap support system your foot stays securely in place mile after mile. If you liked the Torin before, you are sure to fall in love with the knit version. The sock-like upper means it is even more comfortable from step-in to the end of your run.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Footshape Toe Box llows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Zero Drop platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- A-Bound cushioning is an energy-return compound that sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFM1837K-0