Men's Asics GEL-Fortitude 8 Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoes
The GEL-Fortitude is a tested and proven running platform. By building on the success of the previous model, it steps it up a notch, by improving fit and comfort. The redesigned heel betters fit and feel, while the seamless overlays throughout the shoe, ensures a comfortable running experience mile after mile. It also benefits from a modified forefoot with increased width and height, allowing for more room, and reducing overall irritation.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning system attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- The open mesh upper provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- The Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Weight: 12.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: T816N-4549