Men's Asics GEL-Pursue 4 Running Shoe
Designed for the neutral runner looking for a responsive yet supportive ride, the GEL-Pursue 4 for men combines the best of both worlds. An updated upper that seamlessly wraps around the foot and helps to reduce the weight from the previous model. A redesigned midsole offers excellent stability while improving the overall ride. These updates to an ASICS favourite mean the GEL-Pursue 4 is a great all distance running shoe, weather you're lacing up for the first time, training for your first 5k, or looking to rack up some serious mileage.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- FlyteFoam midsole bottom layer for lightweight responsiveness
- Visible rearfoot gel gives durable cushioning
- Comfortable instep fro m the Ortholite insole and SpEVAfoam top layer
- Weight: 11.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10.5 mm
- Style: T809N-020