Men's Brooks Cascadia 13 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Rugged utility to protect over any trail, now lighter. With protective stability, rugged traction and streamlined durability, no mountain or trail will seem too challenging.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- GORE-TEX gives a waterproof, breathable upper
- The rock shield and SUV-like stability give you control and protection over trail hazards
- A Pivot Post system connects to create a stabilizing suspension system
- Weight: 12.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1102841D037