Men's Brooks Cascadia 13 Trail Running Shoe
Rugged utility to protect over any trail, now lighter. With protective stability, rugged traction and streamlined durability, no mountain or trail will seem too challenging.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- The rock shield and SUV-like stability give you control and protection over trail hazards
- A Pivot Post system connects to create a stabilizing suspension system
- The 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard protects your feet from trail debris while BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- Weight: 11.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1102851D026