Men's Brooks PureCadence 7 Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoes
The PureCadence 7 is here to give you the support and comfort you deserve. The Lightweight Guide Rails keep your body in its natural alignment and give you stability for mild overpronation. Flexibility is still ever present, as the accommodating sole is designed to disperse impact away from your body for a plush feel underfoot. Finally, the new Woven Air upper and soft internal bootie allow your feet to feel comfortable and unrestrained.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The no-sew overlays provide lightweight support and structure
- A rounded heel provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- Weight: 9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 1102741D483