Men's Hoka One One Hupana Knit Jacquard Running Shoe
A responsive, svelte performer, the Hupana Knit Jacquard definitely puts a spring in your step thanks to its R-BOUND midsole and outsole. This feeling is reinforced by the new knit jacquard upper, which offers support and exibility where you need it as well as a super comfy feel. From run to workout to running around town, this agile little number features the renowned HOKA cushioned feel, which means comfort all day regardless of your to-do list.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Knitted jacquard provides structure and ex where you need it
- Balanced Meta-Rocker for versatility during all activities
- Full R-BOUND outsole for high- rebound cushioning and traction
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1093790-DBBRB