Men's Hoka One One Clifton 5 Knit Running Shoe
The Clifton 5 is the latest in the family of award-winning Clifton shoes. True to its heritage, the 5 is light, cushy and very, very fast. The 5 also has an all-new all-knit upper. The knit upper offers support and exibility where you need it. And the lightweight fit seems to mold to your foot. The Clifton 5 Knit maintains the famed HOKA midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to help provide consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we're talking a smooth, smooth ride. We take new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously, and we believe this knit upper really adds to the comfort and feel for which the Clifton is known. Complete your comfort goals by adding insoles that are specifically designed for running, like the Superfeet RUN Comfort Thin Insoles and the Superfeet RUN Comfort Max Insoles.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Knitted upper balances breathability, support, and comfort and adds a versatile nish to let the shoe shine for running and casual use
- Thin sock-like comfort collar lies at for premium feel
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1094309-SPCGN