Men's New Balance Fresh Foam Beacon Running Shoe
New Balance's all-new Fresh Foam Beacon for men features ample midsole heights to increase the amount of their leading performance cushioning. While Fresh Foam cushioning offers premium plushness, the circular knit mesh upper compliments the midsole with a breathable and stylish fit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Ground contact EVA outsole with rubber pods specifically placed in high-abrasion spots for targeted durability
- Fresh Foam cushioning gives ultra-plush softness and ensures a light weight
- Knit mesh upper is breathable and a uniquely stylish look
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: MBECNLT