Men's Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 4 Trail Running Shoe
Men's Trail Running Shoe
Built specifically for the trails, the Men's Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 4 Running Shoe delivers plush comfort and durability. A midfoot fit system secures the foot while a plate in the forefoot shields feet from rocks, roots and whatever else Mother Nature hurls at you.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Strategically placed, flattened Flywire cables in the top eyestays lock the heel in place.
- Rock plate in the forefoot helps shield feet from rough terrain.
- High-abrasion rubber perimeter in a rugged Waffle outsole provides multi-surface traction and durability.
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: 880565-001