Men's Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Running Shoe
The Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit is built for record-breaking speed. The Flyknit upper delivers ultra-lightweight support with a sock-like fit. Underfoot, Nike React technology combines with a full-length carbon fiber plate to deliver revolutionary energy return.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flyknit constructed upper provides lightweight breathability.
- Nike React technology delivers a soft, responsive ride while the full-length carbon fiber plate gives a snappy feel.
- Fusible yarns create zones of structure and support without adding weight.
- Weight: Not Available
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AR4561-001