Men's Reebok CrossFit Speed TR 2.0
Men's Cross Training Shoes
When speedwork calls, the CrossFit Speed TR 2.0 quickly responds with a resounding yes. Its CORDURAﾮ upper is tough enough to withstand the wear of WODs (Workout Of the Day) without weighing feet down. Built-in stability features and an enhanced grippy sole put your PR quest within reach!
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Designed for: High-impact WODs (Workout Of the Day), speed training, varied surfaces
- All-new traction pattern and lugged outsole for better grip on varied surfaces
- Upgraded RopePro technology and a Kip Klip supports CrossFit WODs
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 3 mm
- Style: BS8098