Men's Reebok Floatride Run Ultraknit
Men's Running Shoes
From your first step to the last, Floatride long-distance running shoes feel light and responsive, letting you float through every stride. The one-piece Ultraknit upper is engineered in zones to offer support and breathable flexibility. Seamless construction and a 3D heel cradle limit irritation while locking in a comfortable fit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Floatride Foam technology provides soft and lightweight cushioning for a responsive feel
- Supportive EVA foam rim centers and balances your foot
- Outsole tread rubber is engineered with a ripple design to provide consistent ground contact for a smooth transition from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: BS7209