Men's Saucony KOA TR Trail Running Shoe
Men's Trail Running Shoe
From the road to the trails and beyond, the Men's KOA TR is the perfect hybrid for your run. Featuring a PWR TRAC outsole with a lower lug height, the KOA TR has a great underfoot feeling on hard surfaces but enough 'teeth' and grip to keep you sure-footed on uneven surfaces. An EVERUN topsole provides extra energy return to every foot strike, while the reinforced upper protects and locks down the foot.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, woven upper mesh for added protection
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit
- Weight: 10.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm Drop
- Style: S20390-1