Unisex Adidas Adizero Sub2 Running Shoes
Built to break the two-hour marathon barrier, these running shoes were designed to be worn by elite athletes on race day. The ultra-light shoes have a breathable air mesh upper that locks down for an optimal fit, and a Continental Rubber outsole that grips the road rain or shine. BOOST Light offers the same energy return as adidas BOOST with less weight for improved running economy. This is a unisex shoe listed in men's sizes - for women's sizes, please subtract 1 from your usual size to arrive at the necessary size to purchase.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards) or may even supinate (roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the latera l(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Created for elite athletes, Boost Light is adidas BOOST lightest, most responsive cushioning ever
- Designed for high speed, Microfit locks the foot down for a direct fit and fast run while the air mesh upper provides maximum breathability
- Comfortable textile lining and a heel cap for stability and support
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6.5mm Drop
- Style: AC8590