Unisex Adidas Alphaedge 4D Running Shoe
These futuristic running shoes have a design guided by years of athlete data, and the midsole is 3D printed to help deliver precisely tuned support and cushioning. A stretchy knit upper with strategically placed stitching provides support where you need it most in any activity. The one-piece midsole has a unique open structure for responsive performance for you, now and into the future. This is a unisex shoe listed in Men's sizes, please see above size chart for Women's sizes
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Primeknit textile and supportive forged mesh upper.
- TPU welding for enhanced lockdown.
- 4D lattice midsole was developed using years of athlete data to be precisely tuned for sport.
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Style: EF3453