Women's Altra Olympus 3.0 Trail Running Shoe
Women's Trail Running Footwear
The Olympus 3.0 is completely updated. The midsole is more flexible and responsive now, thanks to the addition of InnerFlex, and the outsole has been widened in the heel area and center groove for increased stability and traction.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- More breathable and durable upper
- More flexible midsole due to the addition of InnerFlex
- Widened heel and outsole groove for stability and traction
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFW1859F-5